Business networking shifts into high gear with Inland Empire’s Largest Mixer X, bringing together local businesses representing hundreds of industries and companies in the Inland Empire.
The goal of Inland Empire’s Largest Mixer, now in it’s 10th year, is to encourage membership in one or several chambers of commerce, allowing businesses to grow based on a wider network of support. The mixer also provides a chance for businesses to network with one another for mutual support. Businesses and individuals do not have to be affiliated with a chamber to attend the Mixer.
Inland Empire’s Largest Mixer is scheduled for Wednesday, October 26, 2016 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., at the Ontario Convention Center, 2000 E. Convention Center Way, Ontario, CA 91764.
Admission is $20 per person for the opportunity to network with local “influentials” that comprise the uber savvy of the Inland Empire’s business elite. The Mixer will feature 150 exhibitors and an impressive list of local sponsors who share a common goal of business outreach and networking.
Last year, over 1500 business people attended the 9th annual Inland Empire’s Largest Mixer. Businesses interested in purchasing exhibitor space to display their company’s product or service should call (909) 560-2800.
The event is sponsored by:
• Asian Business Association Inland Empire
• Black Chamber of Commerce Inland Empire
• Claremont Chamber of Commerce
• Chino Valley Chamber of Commerce
• Corona Chamber of Commerce
• Covina Chamber of Commerce
• Fontana Chamber of Commerce
• Glendora Chamber of Commerce
• Greater Riverside Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
• Inland Empire Women’s Business Center
• National Association for Female Executives
• National Association of Women Business Owners – Inland Empire
• National Latina Business Women Association-Inland Empire
• Norco Area Chamber of Commerce
• Ontario Chamber of Commerce
• Ontario Convention and Visitors Bureau
• Pomona Chamber of Commerce
• San Dimas Chamber of Commerce
• Southern California Black Chamber of Commerce